We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their full potential, regardless of their circumstances. You can help us to create a better future for our clients.
Your support as either an organisation or as an individual will have a direct impact on the present and the future of our clients. Your donation can assist directly with such costs:
- Leisure activities and holidays for children and young people in care or for people with disabilities
- Christmas and Birthday presents and events for children and young people in care
- Training for direct care givers
- Educational and extra-curricular programs
- Counselling and other wrap-around services
- Specialised equipment for people with disabilities
A tax deductible receipt will be issued and other documentation if required.
Should you not be in a position to donate financially you could help in other ways which include: Donation of gifts, clothing, household goods, services or a fundraising event.
Your donation will make a significant difference to the lives of our clients.
If you wish to make a financial or material donation please contact us:
email@example.com or 02 4774 8338 and we will be in touch.