Work with us
Positive Care Solutions recruit staff who are aligned with the philosophy and values of the organisation and have a solid understanding of the type of work that is being undertaken by the organisation. We are committed to:-
- Staff participating in designing and implementing the organisational vision, and strategic plan
- Providing on-going training and assistance to ensure staff have good skills, abilities and knowledge to work with the children and young people in our care, and to allow staff to be their best and to reach their potential
- To provide high levels of support, supervision and assistance in what can be a challenging, though rewarding, working environment
Positive Care Solutions are looking for staff who thrive under challenge, find their work rewarding, and have an energy which they can translate into good practice work
We currently have opportunities for dedicated, committed individuals to join a team of staff to work in therapeutic and evidence informed way, with the clients best interest being the focal point of their work.
Our Staff are proactive and flexible individuals, who can support an energetic environment, and work with patience and professionalism at all times. We are searching for staff who can actively participate in ensuring that the clients we support are given the opportunity to succeed with warm and open ongoing support.
All successful applicants will require a working with children check and are required to undergo a police check before commencement. You will also need to hold a current driver’s licence.
Current Vacancies – We currently have vacancies.
If you are interested in working with us please submit your CV here
Do you have some spare time and would like to give back to the community? You could be a volunteer and help make a difference someone who may be in a less fortunate position than you. Positive Care Solutions accepts volunteers from all walks of life and will utilise the skills and passion you bring to improve the services we provide.
We are particularly looking for people who are interested in Mentoring or assisting our clients with education
To volunteer directly with children and young people you will require a working with children check
For more information please send an email to
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their full potential, regardless of their circumstances. You can help us to create a better future for our clients.
Your support as either an organisation or as an individual will have a direct impact on the present and the future of our clients. Your donation can assist directly with such costs:
- Leisure activities and holidays for children and young people in care or for people with disabilities
- Christmas and Birthday presents and events for children and young people in care
- Training for direct care givers
- Educational and extra-curricular programs
- Counselling and other wrap-around services
- Specialised equipment for people with disabilities
A tax deductible receipt will be issued and other documentation if required.
Should you not be in a position to donate financially you could help in other ways which include: Donation of gifts, clothing, household goods, services or a fundraising event.
Your donation will make a significant difference to the lives of our clients.
If you wish to make a financial or material donation please contact us on (02) 4774 8338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.